Did you know that the North High School KidsTek class hosts a guest speaker every Friday? Students at North are enrolled in the KidsTek
Business Computing class, which teaches them the framework of creating a business while incorporating Microsoft Office applications. Every Friday, we invite a member of the community to join the class to share their knowledge and expertise. The guest speakers inspire and educate the students, and allow the class to meet local leaders to help them envision how to set goals and be successful.
Anyone can be a guest speaker! We are currently looking for:
– Entrepreneurs to assist students in creating business plans and market research
– Marketing and Advertising Specialists to inspire students in the creation of promotional materials
– Human Resource Gurus to advise on best practices for hiring and staffing
– Community Leaders to speak about collaboration between local business and government
– Technology Professionals that can guide students on the tech infrastructure needed to grow a business
– Educators who can introduce higher learning opportunities.
– DPS and KidsTek Alums who can relate to the student experience and inspire the class.
Please consider sharing your knowledge and experience with the North High School KidsTek students. Your unique insight and expertise may ignite a lifelong passion! North High School is located at Speer Blvd and Federal Blvd and the class time is 7:45- 8:45 am every Friday. To schedule a guest speaker engagement, please contact Lysa Stewart at email@example.com